Beware of wild animals

>> Saturday, April 24, 2010

My friend came to look for me from westlake. After dinner, we decided to sneak a stroll in UTAR at 8.00pm. We went through Block J, which is the engineering workshop, then Block H..then we saw this "Beware of wild animal" sign at the end. So funny. why would the management wanna build the campus right next to the forest? Why not clear it far enough so that even there are wild animals, it is visible. Can u imagine you park you car/bike/bicycle then the next thing you know, some bear start playing with it like toy. LOL.

Then we took a forbidden ride on the inner pavement between the lake and the buildings. Those cyclist we used to see them passing during luncheon. That path is so called forbidden la. Still, everyone cycle there, riding their way to the next lecture.

UTAR is so beautiful. The campus is very beautiful. I feel very privileged to study here. In the future, after I graduate, when I get a chance to step into UTAR again, will there be a smile on my face? But so far, no precious memory yet. Nvm, I still have 1 more year. I shall make it as fun as possible. Lets explode one of the lab and get into alot of troubles so we get to giggle about it 10 years later.

快乐是自己制造的, 不是人家给的。

1 comments:

Anonymous April 24, 2010 at 2:40 AM  

Enjoy your one year! But dun get into serious trouble ya! lol