PTPTN

>> Saturday, February 28, 2009

forgot to update u all that i'm qualified to apply the PTPTN loan liao. So the next thinggy is that i need to submit all the doc and wait for the $$$ to be banked into my acc...yipeee...

im happy not so that i can have debts in my life. im jz glade that i can contribute to help enlighten my parents. Its not like they cannot afford it...its jz that my dad is very old...then i very ho lin that he still need to work for our education. It's my education. It is what i wanna study, so i tot its time to be responsible for what i want in life. The other thing is that i can help my parents save the money for my bro's education mah...or they can go for holidays whenever they want..rite? i know yall think that im trying to b a superhero..i am, if i can. If God dun want me to be that then He wont let me rite?

so pray for me lah..so that i can really get the loan..then mayb get good result to convert to scholarship. pray that nothing wrong will happen that will cause my loan to be stripped from me..

okay. Need to go and print my PTPTN stuff liao...bb

4 comments:

xunli March 1, 2009 at 10:01 PM  

I don't think the scholarship is still applied in PTPTN anymore.

By the way, good luck in your application.

xunli March 1, 2009 at 10:02 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous March 5, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

it is...when u get 1st class honest then u dun have to pay...but my uni offers scholarship for students. if i get a good result, then i dun need ptptn anymore :)

Melissa Chua March 28, 2009 at 10:42 AM  

Go for it, the PTPTN! I was helped by PTPTN, however, we ourselves have to take initiative to pay. AND.... we dont have to burden our parents by allowing them to have more income to move around with life. Afterall, now that I am working, it's not so hard to pay. I borrowed RM 20k, I paid off my RM 15k in within these 2 years instead of 10 years which saves me a lot of interests. Once u pay, they will waive off the interest depending on the year u payback. The faster u pay, the more u save on interest.