chichibabin reaction

>> Tuesday, May 4, 2010

After sitting one stupid paper, I'm in the slacking mode...haha
So i facebooked. hahahahah I facebook man!! Then I found out that fb has default security that privatize all the personal information. Cz I tot everyone can see everything since i didn't change the degree of security...so i was wondering why some weird ppl still wanna add me when they can see everything...rupa-rupanya they cant, hah...So now i tighten the security liao, cz got ppl abusing the cyberspace. U see, I don't really like it when ppl intruding my private life. Those pictures over there are for friends to see only. Not to circulate as jokes. That's y I stop faceboking. Cz everything I said, I did and I do, the whole world will start to know. Really lor, those are for freinds only. If u're my friend then u hv the privilege to peep into a lil of my life. Others don't get to see bcz they are not my friend. Get it?

Then ah, i also found out that i can delete msn contacts...hahahaha. deleted 50% of my contacts..lolz..if u're reading this blogpost, and u're are a friend of mine in my facebook, then most probably u're still in my msn contact list..

lolz

I just tot that the title sounds very funny..很搞笑
chichibabin reaction is in chapter 1 pg 42 slide 4 organic chem(that's if u're having the same notes as mine...otherwise im not sure what u're having...lol)
Don't ask me why m i still at this chapter.... hee ^^

abit high ah today..lol

0 comments: