Confused..

>> Friday, May 8, 2009

here's the F1 tics i promise to show y'all..sorry for the delay, jz got it yesterday..



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my brain is full..of thoughts. So distracted from studies and all. Then browse thru the pass year and got scared to death. And revived. What am i gonna do? I know i need to get hold of my self and stop letting my thoughts run wild. But i cant. There's this thing bothering me and i cant get it out of my head.

Oh Lord help me. And rip me apart to put me out of this misery. Im so confused. What r You trying to tell me? This is not what I want. Is this what You want? But Why? I dun understand!!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????????????
ARRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

I will still love u, O Lord..no matter what.

0 comments: