A better view

>> Friday, May 1, 2009

I always tell people that im nvr what they think i am. There is more that meets the eyes. I was nvr who i am today. Still, im not what my cover says. However, despite of my character and temperaments, I have allowed God teach me how to overcome the monster in me. I hv begun on a journey, constructing the being intended from the begining for eternity..

Yesterday, as usual, i was telling this person that we cant always trust what we see. We can't judge a book by its cover. And that im not as good as it looks..

and he said

You are not what you think you are..

wow...do u get it? I've always told myself that i have an ugly pass and i abhor it. Whenever i was reminded of it i'd feel unworthy and low.But i thank God for the salvation and his works in me. Without him i won't be doing what im doing, persuing what im persuing and acheiving what i've acheived. And so, this statement renewed my thoughts and affirmed me that i may be someone that caused destruction(believe me. i can), but i also can blossom and be a blessing....In this point of view, God is asking me to stop looking back and see how much He had rebuked me, instead to look forward and focus on how much more he can lead me to greater things.

Thank you for the word. It's really encouraging. It's a whole new perspective. A better view of myself.
I don't know if u want me to reveal u here, but u know who u are ^^

3 comments:

Anonymous May 1, 2009 at 12:02 PM  

Hihi :)

DramaKlNG May 1, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

everyone got their past life history, no matter it was good or bad.
but as a human being we should always moved forward and keep on improving ourselves,
today u maybe as good as you think but no one can predict what will happen tomorrow~~
so don't let your past to stop you from moving forward ^^

Irena May 2, 2009 at 3:19 PM  

:)
really blessed~
thx thung lim..
as a fren
and for encouraging ^^