something new.

>> Thursday, November 26, 2009

Been a different year end. Done so many abnormal stuff. Haha,,i mean im doing stuff that ppl dun do everyday.
1. Planning for wedding. Not mine. Gotta look through wedding cards, searching for bible verses and googling for printing templates, picking songs and all..gosh i need to book the nail artist for the photo shooting man. Woman like to do this kinda stuff. I enjoy doing it but when im reminded that it isn't my wedding, and it isnt my dream man, its just so sad. I think i need to look for a rich guy so that i can hire a wedding planner to do all this for me. Otherwise its just a me and him wedding..lolz and God. He's gonna be there uninvited anyway.

2. Gluing tiles. Been running over to the hardware shop so often that the owner knows me very well. The tiles fell off so need to glue it back. Like squeezing cream to decorate cake. Fun.

3. You like presentations??? i have alot of these. but im listening to presentations on rocks and plastic..haha..granite and marble and quartz and acrylic.

4. Accounts. Preparing for year end. I think book keeping is just boring. It's like copying whatever on the statement to exel. Finally making sure of what u copied is exactly what is on the statement. what use is that?? U might not know, we dun take cash, so its kinda stupid la. If we do take cash, then it'll be more challenging. XD

the only thing that never change is that every year, when im off from school, i'll join my sister's cell, and they have to talk about preparation for christmas party. Which reminds me, Christmas is coming. Presents anyone?

Stay cool till my return *winks

0 comments: