Im starting to...

>> Monday, April 27, 2009

jog.
I woke up at 7am(finally!! After 1 week of trying) without hesitance and went for a jog. It was refreshing. I used to do it in the evening back home so no need to get up early. In fact this is the first time ever i wake up earlier than 10am without having to run some errant or to attend classes or to work. Since now that im "committed" to making dinner (sometimes) so i didn't want an inconsistant habit...
Good morning sunshine ^^

This is a good place to jog. The air is so...good. At my home, i jogged at parks where there are alot of people doing their own stuff. So i kinda enjoy the peace here. Mornings here are quiet and peaceful(too peaceful indeed) that it might be dangerous.. of predators..haha. I didnt bring my fone as it'll b dangling up and down in my pants(i will leave my keys too if i hv the ability to teleport..haha). So, im might vanish into thin air and no one will hv a clue about it.

Also, there are dogs around, so i need to stop when i approach one. Thats bcz they are not used to joggers and im not sure of their characters. Else u'll find them "chasing" u in no time!! There're these pups(breed unknown) followed me and they are so cute. I wanted to play with them but afraid that they will follow me home instead. They belong to some ppl there. The owner didnt tie them up so they are able to squeeze through the gates. Too bad i didnt bring my fone, i regretted it for a sec there..haha

So, not a very effective jog today. i had 40min but i think i only did 15min accumulatively (lots of dogs, REALLY!!). I think it hv been months, more like a year since i stopped doing it bcz i started a part time job at Salvation(slvn). So..Lets see how long can i keep up to this new life style..hehe


1 Cor 6:19 Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit..20...Therefore honor God with your body.
1 Cor 10: 31 So wheather you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.

1 comments:

MJ April 27, 2009 at 11:21 PM  

Hey... started jogging huh... :P Good keep it up. I should too when I get back to KL. hAH... on my treadmill. Well yea, don't feel safe joggin around even in my guarded condo vicinity. Well parents too paranoid!