共同点

>> Saturday, October 24, 2009

Friends are like stars..
I don't have many friends. But i have many good friends, those really close ones. I only invest in a handful of people because too many of 'em, i'll loose track on them. I love my friends, like caring for them, cry on shoulders, listen to them blabbing. We do lots of crazy stuff together and they influence my life alot. Certain hobbies and likings i have were introduced by my friends. My life is really boring and plain without them. Sometimes i remember them when i do certain things...

I used to

  • dislike pan mee. But i love em now.
  • cry when i take spicy food. Now and then, i have cravings for tom yam and nasi lemak
  • think sudoku is boriiiing. I win most of the sudoku challenges with my friends now. Even went for sudoku competition. GG
  • think that im too old for manga and comics. I have collection of some classic manga which i have to hide it from my brother. Else, self-own-ism will happen.
  • wonder if rubik's cube is for children. I have 2 myself.
  • Like satay. Love satay now.
  • think shopaholic(its a book) are for girls. Now i collects sophie kinsella's books.
  • think durian cendol is yuckie. Its not.
  • think blogging are for people who cannot speak for themselves. Pathetically they want everyone to know what they think but dare not say.. haha..cowards...but now i think this is the only way i can catch up with u now. blogs, facebook, msn...whatever
These are stuff we shared and enjoy and still do. I don't really keep up with my old friends. I live in the "now" era. I make new friends and i move on. I just realized that those close ones that i'm sharing my greatest moment and deepest feelings will soon be out of the picture in 1 1/2 years time. Then i'll transit into a whole new world. Whoa, like that i better dun tell them so much about me lar..haha..no la, still love u okay?

u might think i'm cruel. But lets be real. Friend are only real when u shared the same interest. When u leave high school, u have nothing in common with ur ex-school mates. even when u meet up, u tend to chat abt what happen years ago. U dont share what happenin in ur life now. Like when i meet with my frens at home. we talk about what happen when we work together or whats going on at the place i used to work . Apart from that, u have different schedule and time table. Some of my frens hv different holidays, some are working and others are busy with thier fmli. Inevitably hard to gather.

Know that u might never again appear in the still shots of the story on my film, close or not, YOU are the sound tracks playing behind that makes the movie. I do remember u sometimes when im doing one of those stuff u taught me.. I may not recall what and fail to list it down, but i'll know it when im doing, eating or reading it. =)

This post is dedicated to all my friends out there. One day i may not love u or sayang u like i do now, but u're important. So i'll take every opportunity now to tell u how much i treasure u, even if it's not my greatest intention to know u.

3 comments:

charoen October 26, 2009 at 2:35 AM  

o_O oro ?

Anonymous October 28, 2009 at 11:56 PM  

Well said =) Touching, harsh but true ^^ Take care my sister in faith, for He is with you always =p

Irena October 29, 2009 at 12:29 PM  

thx bro