One

>> Monday, October 19, 2009

u know what happen yesterday rite? first launching of 1 malaysia at ipoh lo. we had to go there to "represent" UTAR. Everything was great.

i love malaysia. not because we r independent or capable or the fact that we're a 3rd world country, its because God has given me a good land. Malaysia is still a land of milk and honey. The very fact that we're less advance just proof that the land is still very much virgin. The only problem is them. I believe they had a good speeeeeech yesterday but i wasnt listening. expected lah. They have a good heart its just that they are chained. So engross in wealth, position and recognition which cause them to talk alot of what cant be seen. I believe they are human too. Not robots. I do believe somewhere in them are moved when they prepared those speech. If not, why would they do it. They do know what IS right thou. I believe the situation of our country break many of their hearts. just that their personal desires oppressing the 1 mehsia spirit in them.

A sense of belonging He said. U need to love something or someplace to feel belong. U have to love the country to belong. We complain complain and complain about this country. We want different. Well let me put a simple sense in u. U want a difference? Be different. "Be" is a word of action. We all know that many are said but none are done.

Action speaks louder then words. I dun understand who created this phrase.
Talking = words coming out from ur mouth. And talking IS an action.
I would put it
Do not talk the talk, but walk the talk
If u ask me, i'd say just walk and shaddap

Malaysia is less than perfect. Usually it's the imperfection that charge us. But we're not standing up. No one is rising. We're a pretty comfortable in this chaos, huh? Many of us have a perception that it will not work so we wait and see. u wait lah 慢慢等. U want it to change, then u've got to change it. not wait. so we complained, and suggest what is to be done. but WE are not doing anything. this makes us like them, talk and do nothing. see? Ever look into the mirror before u judge? What have we done so far? Brain washing our children before they can even talk and teach them how to hate others? tell them that the country is not treating them fairly. Ask them to be racist. Tell the youngs that the country is lousy. why dont u teach them how to love it and embrace ownership.

Ownership is when u go to ur frens house, u'd open the fridge first. u know he is fren when he allows u. And he'd know u are fren when u open it.

Malaysia will be different because i'm a malaysian. Can u say this? Search ur heart. cant find it? then surge it. I believe malaysia will change because i'm a malaysian. I cant change the world but i can touch the ppl around me and they might change the world. It's gotta start somewhere now.

I love malaysia. Because God gave me a land as good as it is. Its up to me to treasure it, to change it. I will live in malaysia and work here because i want to see revival. there will be. soon. i believe not because the situation is getting worse. not because we have great ppl coming up. because i have a great God. God that allows me to move mountain with a mustard seed faith.

If u dont agree with me then just shut up. Im not forcing u to accept it okay? u chose to read it wad..

0 comments: