sPeEcHLesS

>> Tuesday, October 6, 2009

He must be joking.

first He asked me to do something
then He went screw everything up for me
telling me that i cant do anything to it adds up to the chaos He created in the first place

WHAT THE HACK?

What do u want?

Have u every felt at a point of ur life ur just helpless? its like there so much u could have done but u CANT do anything? There is so much of...crap going on. Imagine superman is running out of superpowers. considering all the super stuff he did, then suddenly he cant do anymore. Like he cant react to the siren calling a couple of yards away. He's just ordinary now...how useless that would have felt.. useless

Im feeling even worse. I still have my superpowers. just that its of no use. That make me even more useless now. feels like shit.

neway im fine. i'll just wait. thats all.

0 comments: