black black

>> Sunday, April 25, 2010

Yesterday Kampar ran out of electricity. The whole Kampar. The town was short of electric while i was bathing...damn cold. I bathe up and got out quickly. Then, rained a medium shower and stopped. I tried to catch the light to study and finally gave up cz my head is spinning for stressing my vision.

Decided to go Tesco thinking that it should have a generator for this kinda emergency. Grabbed my wind breaker, notes and off with many other, rushing with kia su-ness. Even the highway was decorated with glitterings from head lights and break lights of vehicles. Everyone in Kampar is jamming into Tesco like sardines. It feels like I'm in one of those "the end of the day" kinda movie. There is this huge, dark rain cloud above us and everyone is cramming into a building hoping to survive the calamity that determine the fate of mankind. And the building was Tesco!! But unfortunately, Tesco was on low power and there's no air cond. Stuffy~~ (* but the cakes are almost half price!!) I think Tesco at Kampar's a survivor. Last time it was flood, now is power jam. I wonder how much loss they are facing for the refrigerator looses it's chill every other time.

Met a friend and went to get food and study at Old Town kopitiam at Medan Gopeng. Heard that the power came back arnd 8.30pm.

0 comments: