what was I?

>> Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I was disturbed by the thoughts that is in my head until I saw 2 organolithium attacking me and i was deformed into a monster called carbonyl.
Guess what was I?

oh what a dream...scary isn't it? I've never in my life dreamt of the stuff i studied. I hope the torture he had for us will do us good.

And this carbonyl is so keh poh. Stupid double bond that would react with everything. Alot to memorize leh..no joke..to make things worse, I forgot everything in the chapter I did in a mid term last Thursdays. Sumore I didnt remember everything and I couldn't even retain any of the memory. My brain craves the liberty from suffocation of organic compounds. Hope those diethyl ether i used in a synthesis last week doesn't numb my brain. I found out it has anesthetic property while bringing my report to completion. No wonder we were all laughing in the lab. What a joke.

0 comments: