I have a dream

>> Monday, April 5, 2010

a song to sing~~
bah, i cant sing very well..hehe

okay, let me tell u my idea of a simple life. A simple life is to find something I like to do, and then build up the skills so that can work freelance. Then I can have all the time in the world to do other things. Things like serving, traveling, visiting to kampung and stay there for a few months, go for bible classes, learn new stuff and bla bla bla.

Staring at the paper I was scribbling reminded me of a girl I met a few months back. She's very pretty(i have to say this). She's young and is an interior decorator. She came to my sis's shop with a client looking for a reasonable quote. She's a freelance. How does a freelance survive? Our very own interior designer would hv jobs everyday and own a better job security in that sense. So, how does she survive? The thing with gift is that you do very well in things effortlessly. I know of many friends who can do something very well that they don't need to belong in a company to survive. Clients all over will go hunting for them. They're wanted.

It came to me that if I do have such talents, I could freelance!! I don't need a luxury home or a flashy car. I'll just rent an apartment cz Im mobile. I'll work hard a few years, earn enough and go places, serve God and do stuff. Then I'll do that again. I'll buy a second hand car, sell it when i dun need it. Cool ah.

Simple isn't it?

but the things is, I dun have such talent.
I'm not an artistic person. I cant draw, paint, craft or even design.
I'm no entertainer. I can barely sing or dance.
I'm no musician. I enjoy listening to others but I cant play an instrument well.
Academically, my maths is poor, chemistry is making and language is ok.
I dun have computer skill, cant bake and cookery is for my own's stomach pleasure.
So, what can I do?

But then again, no one would want to do that with me for the rest of his life. So unpredictable.

Can i trade my man for a talent, O Lord? If I ever find that man...lolz

0 comments: