mission=short term goals ..haha^^

>> Wednesday, June 24, 2009

im having instant noodles now, my forth this semester. What an unhealthy lifestyle. Like im paying to kill myself or something. Sad. I dont really have a choice thou. Workload are piling up and it's overwhealming me. I've cut down on naps, meals and leisure time. In fact, i dun hv time for entertainment anymore. My hsemate pass me a stack of DVDs and i return them untouched.

This has lead me to think if this is what i wanted in my life. To occupy myself with all this work and still be happy?

i want to play.
i want to yum cha and not worry about my unfinish workload.
i want to sleep the whole day and still have the rest of the week to work on my tutorials.
i want to cook for u. YES, YOU. i'd like to cook and share a meal with u sometime.
i want to cycle to uni so slow that i'm able to smell the cow dunks.

im not gonna work in the next sem break. i want to go and play. have fun. i nvr go on a class trip b4. im gonna do it this sem. weather u invite me or not!! no class trips then i'll go backpacking.

I DON'T CARE

3 comments:

Chew Shu Yi, Shirley June 24, 2009 at 8:35 AM  

Wow determination. AWESOME!!!

Damselette June 24, 2009 at 10:32 AM  

=) u are working? so u wanna cook for ME? ME? YES, ME? hehe

Unknown June 24, 2009 at 5:57 PM  

cook for me too yeah, so I got 1 meal free = )
God bless!