warsp

>> Thursday, June 18, 2009

these few days, there is this warsp bugging my room. so i tried to be nice and ignored it. Yesterday i saw it hiding in one of the input hole on my speaker. Today, the hole was stuffed. It bulit a nest there. I dug it out. Y nesting in my speaker? bcz it made babies in my speaker. I think it was quite some time bcz it had fully grown into larvae.

Alot man. i think there were arnd 10.


see there were 2 input holes on my speaker?


yeah. it nested at the aux hole..GG

now i need to unscrew the speaker to thoroughly clean it 斩草除根..like im so free...
and the mama warsp? i killed it. And i tot it was mama warsp only. After i killed it, there is another one hanging around the speaker. I tot the spirit came back to haunt me or something. Then i tot mayb its the papa warsp bcz animals has got no spirit.^^ then i will hv to kill the other one too now. bcz i dunno which is the mama wrasp. hey i dun hv a choice, i dont want it making love in my room and start conquering my crib weh.

siao~

3 comments:

Chew Shu Yi, Shirley June 18, 2009 at 5:24 PM  

Irena, Its spelt as WASP.

Mikey June 19, 2009 at 5:12 PM  

Lolx really GG, wasp invasion on ur room =p

Irena June 19, 2009 at 5:47 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.