This is..

>> Saturday, June 27, 2009

D gang


from top left: thung lim, lok (without a key), irena, wei thian(seated)

Tonite, im the luckies girl. I get to have fine dining with 3 handsome guys...handsome inside out. Too bad dun have candles..how romantic (i very 花心 wan..guys out there..beware oh XD )



Two Chef...when would u get two good looking chef in ur kitchen making dinner for u? i mean us..hehe^^


The gamer


Our dinner


D Gang Chop: Lamb chop topped with brown mushroom sauce, garden salad, old style chips and tomato soup. Free barley drink(additional RM0.5 for iced)


yummy~~

I had a wonderful time with my close frens. one of my wish granted!! I knew them from the first day of my uni life. I call us D Gang.
Thung Lim the happening
Wei Thian the slumber
Lok the cool
Irena the tiger..hahaha..i dunno how to describe myself...maybe the beautiful...wuahaha..ok lah..u can complete my part for me.

So u see, i had lots of fun today
alot of fun = no work done
Tmrw need to ganbatte for Dr Tan's report. Dunno how to do her report also. Sigh~

Above all:- Uni life is the best@@ eating lamb chop wor!! where got student so rich can eat lamb chop??

i love kampar.
i love UTAR.
I love you too. *winks

2 comments:

Damselette June 28, 2009 at 2:56 PM  

hehe love you too. When can I eat your mum mum again? hhe. Wait la when I come back to kampar. you must masak for me! I'll come to your house and D Gang have to cook for me and treat me like a princess! hahahahaha. Nah Joking! Miss ya

Irena June 28, 2009 at 6:06 PM  

lol