hard, harder, hardest

>> Saturday, January 9, 2010

Wow, it's Saturday already! One more week and I'll be back to Uni...
Just as I am starting to like my job...
Imagine that. I'm starting to like the job after 2 months. Like signing off an offer letter with self torture as part of the job description. That's sad.

It is hard to like something you don't like.

But it's harder when you found out that you have to exclude something you like from your life.

And it's hardest when you like both, then you can only choose one and exclude the other one from your life.
_____________________________________________________________________

I have 2 friends getting married, to each other. They are both younger than me!! Oh my...When you have frenz getting married, it shows that you're old already.

I'm very old already. But, I don't really care...LOL

1 comments:

Damselette January 20, 2010 at 2:23 PM  

how old are u wor... haha they marry young ny ma... ;P