will u forgive me?

>> Saturday, January 23, 2010

Seems like my last post is sending the wrong msg. After hearing comments all over the world, I decided to read my own post. I sounded angry instead of disappointed. So sorry ppl, I didn't though it would turn out that way.

I've been staring at the screen for 5 minutes now and nothing is coming out for me to continue.

I've got so much to say but i don't know where to start.

So I'll just end here. hahaha

Let me collect my thoughts first then I'll come back in 2 days time. Or less.

XD

2 comments:

DramaKlNG January 23, 2010 at 6:14 PM  

try to calm and relax...recollect every strength that god give you and try think again to collect every though that running thru your mind ^^

Nigel Foong January 24, 2010 at 12:48 AM  

Sometimes, the words we said yesterday might be the words we don't like today or in future.

Can't expect to control our mind to think alike throughout the years we live so don't make ourselves to be static.

You're forgiven so no hard feelings on my comments... :)