Just do it

>> Wednesday, March 31, 2010

When you have a good friend that is willing to listen at your worse situation, you'll began to miss that friend when you have problems at other part of your life.
I communicate with God alot nowadays. Showing my displeasure and asking for Him to heal me as often as I could to walk tall again. So I began to miss Him alot nowadays, hoping that I could just be in Him arms because I know He can comfort me.

I heard alot these few days. All the negative feedback on the activities that we're working on. I wanted to complain, wanted to show my disagreement and pain. It hurts alot when the people don't give their support and at the same time criticize you for what you do.

I could just burst and yell and leave all of you the way you are before Chemistry Society. But I want to press on. Because God told me, via a very elderly lady today, that if what I do is for the benefit of others, dun give up because there are no response, press on because you've made it come to pass for that little that responded. Success is not the amount of people attending your nite comparing to other society. Success is not their response to that exhibition. Success is Joshua 1:8

I thank those of you who tried to comfort me by telling me how to market my activities. But I dun want marketing strategies. Making them think that they need through lies. I want them to know, really know why we r doing this and why they need to join us. This lady really light me up and put me on fire. Thank you God.

My heart is weary. Still is. I could post a bad post. I could say alot, complain and counter all of you and condamn your blunt attitude. But I choose to write this, to also encourage you that your reward will be in heaven. Have a strong heart.

My eyes are opened. I do because I know it is good for them. Not because I want to have a good respond so that I can brag about it. I do it because it is a good thing to do. I will refer to my purpose again, write it down so that I wont forget it. I wont stop. I shall not be broken.

God please sustain me
for I am your good and faithful child.

0 comments: