Do u still love me?

>> Sunday, March 15, 2009

To those who have faith in Him, I wanna confirm ur faith for Him.
To those whom have yet to experience His faithfulness, Let this b a mind changing testimony...

I've got 2 midterm on Saturday, 1 midterm on wednesday, an assignmt due on tuesday and thursday each. I've sign up for servants training. I have to spare a week to go home to get my PTPTN agreement done. Too many stuff, too limited time. At first i tot i can manage it. I tot God will help me to manage it...but i cant. I tot i wanna stay back to study for the servant training weekend. I even tot of skipping thursday service to make time for my studies. i know that God will understand, that i have no choice, that i really need to do that. After all, He called me back to stuy, doesnt He want me to excel in it? I know He would bless my decision.

After many consideration, i decided to go for it. Despite the fact that i've got not enuf time to study, but i still dun wanna gv Him second hand glory. This is becz i know its my fault that i have no time to study. How can i blame it on Him. So i went for servant training. Mind u, with worry in my brain. But i never regret, i was so bless from it that i've grown an inch closer to God. God has spoken to me so much. That still leave a burden in my heart, bcz i may fail my test. i keep telling everyone i need time, but no extra time was spared for me. I beg God for more time, the only thing i heard was silence.

Is He still here with me? Do u still love me? I've done so much and He is not giving me extra time. I know its impossible but i was hoping for the impossible to be possible..

Then on thursday when i struggle to decide if i wanna go service, i cannot forget how i must continue to serve him even if i dun hear from him. FYI, i still have servant training the next day, friday (cont'd of it). I went to service. The whole nite i was longing to go home early to study. I never regret abit after the service ended. I was bless over and over.

It was then, miracle happen.

  1. Jessie told me i've mistaken for the date of the cont'd of the servants training. Its next friday. Wow, i have a friday night free.
  2. I went back home to check my email for the english assignment that my fren sent me and found out that PM test was posponed to another 1 1/2 hour later. extra time to study!!
  3. On friday, the bio lecturer actually postponed the test from wednesday to friday. Awesome!!
Bio is my worry, bcz its my first time taking this subject. The lecturer assume that we all know what's going on but I have zero knowledge on it.

I have extra time!!! For everything. Jz what i needed. i finish all my topic covered for test on saturday just in time. i also have so much extra time to do my assnmt and prepare for bio test. Praise the Lord!! Isn't it amazing??

God, do u still love me? YES I DO. Irena, dont u think i know what u need? Dont u think i know what everyone need? This is what i hear now

Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Ps 37:4

.. so look to God, and He will give u what u need.

Amen.

GBU

0 comments: