Under Stress?

>> Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm forgetting lotsa stuff nowadays...
It feels like my brain capacity is at its limit. Keep forgetting important stuff like test & assignments' due date. Today, i plan to go for English For Science (EFS) tutorial abit late (boring class..normally jz discuss tutorial question). I got out 5 min earlier to get some stuff phtocpied. Then Thian2 call me and ask " wei, not coming exam?(direct translation frm mandarine)"
And i rushed to uni..in time but 10 minutes late...gosh!!

Last week i forgot about bio test too. Mistaken for statistic test... sigh~

AND THEN...not to forget, there was once i was doing statistic tutorial quest. Rushing to complete b4 tutorial...Then..
1 of my hsemate asked "why didnt go for class wan?"
me " 4pm mah"
hsemate "but...now is 4.30pm woh"
shucks....i missed tutorial...for statistic...the tutorial quest. which im doing at the mo....sucky rite?

So, d'ya think im under stress? I'll let u decide...

neway today had statistic test (the real one..haha)
I hope i wont make too many mistakes. Actually i think it's kinda easy.
What happen when quizes and test are too easy?
It makes the midterm and final difficult...thats the thing...
Now mayb not so stress kua(i hope)

love ya ppl!!

0 comments: