ShapeWorks: new breakfast solution for lazy ppl..LOL

>> Tuesday, March 24, 2009

hello everyone, introducing my new breakfast solution
u see, im kinda lazy and always not wanting to wake up extra early to hv my breakfast. but breakfast it's soooo important!! so i choose ShapeWorks...taadaa!!

this is ShapeWork




got loads of nutrient...24 of them!!



formula 1..hehe


so its imported by herbalife...no need to search hi and low for this bugger...

types of flavour; vanilla, choco, cappu, starberry and banana i think....mayb got more..
very easy to prepare,
all u need: 2 minute
2 heaping tablespoon of formula one
milk of ur choice
shaker (water bottle will do)

then u jz add the formula one and milk then use the shaker to shake...and here u hv a formula one shake...like vanilla shake...yum~

serving suggestion: can use fruit juice, add some oats or fruits....never tried it b4 though..haha

here u go to all lazy but health concious ppl!!

wah! my camera on my new fone is kinda sucky....mayb next time will use the old one. sucky right? yeah i know..haha

1 comments:

Shapeworks May 8, 2009 at 11:30 PM  

I've been enjoying the Herbalife products for a while now, and I'm really interested in trying out Shapeworks. I've heard so many great things about it. I think it may be time to give it a shot!