truely blessed birthday!

>> Thursday, April 16, 2009

i had the most wishes and cakes up til this part of my life

cake 1

cake 2

a gift

i nvr had so many wishes and cakes and presents in a day of all my life before today. i wanna thank some of the ones that gv me what i have this day
first, i wanna thank God. He changed my life. Without him i am never what i am today. I never thought that i would be what i have become.
then, i wanna thank all of u who wished me, make a point to remember, appreciate me( im nvr the person that ppl like b4 i know God) and go all the way to surprise me...what an act man..u all shouldn't study chemistry, shd do drama or teather. hahahah...but thank God u do chemistry and then i get to know u all..u all r so sweet.

so i really had a wonderful birthday and now it is coming to an end i believe there is more to come in the future....

there is someone looking for me at the door...*went to hv a look
its jen jen and alex???returning something i dun remember i loan to them...
haha..they are here celebrating the final tics of my birthday..no need to wait for the future..future is near...
so here's the cake

cake 3


its ice cream cake..chocolate..
then they sabo me..i smelled chocolaty now..hahahah..
had a great day..
thank u ppl!!

need to mandi liao now

0 comments: