let it out !!

>> Sunday, April 26, 2009

i've been slacking~a lot. I slept unendlessly these few days and i've gone moody and all. I finally realize im still me(LOL)
The wildness in me is still lingering..the dim fire still burning...i cannot have total calmness..
I think it's becz i hv instill this character ever since i was born. I cannot sit still for too long...I've had enough, im restless now!!

IT IS SO BORED HERE IN KAMPAR!!! OHH MY GOSH!!! HELP ME!! ARRGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

It's totally unbarable here...the heat, the emptiness and the BOREDOM!! Can't the exams come any quicker?? Everyday is soooo quiet until i cant keep track of which day is today, or what was was yesterday...

flipped throo bio past year...brain blank,
almost cried..hv got no idea of it...What is it talking about? how cm d question does not link to the notes? so i revised 3 chapters..well it kinda make sense now...a lil bit

sleepy now...of all the battling between me and myself

sorry that i almost cried..i know it doesnt sound like me..but crying helps...........(well!! hello to my world!!)
im still moody though....

0 comments: