Bah! Just go and sleep

>> Thursday, February 11, 2010

Good Morning!!

You know, you should sleep when it is time to sleep. That's like 2am till 10am. That's when everyone sleeps. No one will msg u, call u, msn u or knock on your room door.

I had
6 msges
3 missed calls
1 answered call and
1 knock on my door which i ignored. cz if it was important, he'd open the door instead of walking away.

You can always open my door when im asleep cz i don't lock my door and i don't sleep naked. My sis does that all the time when she needs my rescue from the cockroaches. I dun understand why those ugly wicked creatures love to lepak in her room and scare the wit outta her. Poor girl. What's she gonna do when she gets married? Marry me over to deal with the roaches?
I DOWAN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~i hope those little rascal don't follow her down the aisle.

Anyway, back to me. It always happens when i sleep. So laku man. When I'm awake, my fone barely makes a move(vibrate)!!

I NEED SOME PEACE HERE!!

I should just dump the fone into the toilet bowl or something, right? I know u're gonna ask me to shut my fone up. I can't. I'm wanted now. So wanted. haha..

0 comments: