this is my 203 post..haha..i'm faster than u, dramaking~~

>> Friday, February 26, 2010

When a sponge looses it's ability to absorb and retain any liquid that it's in contact with, then it is of no use. It shall be thrown into the fire. At least it can still provide heat for you before it turn into ashes. I used to sleep in class all the time. Then I learn how to stay awake even when I'm really really tired. But yesterday, I was like that sponge that looses it's ability, to absorb and retain. So what was I doing the whole day? Nothing. I cannot imagine those flexi students, that actually pack their timetable of 6-7 subjects in 3-4 days. just because they wanna go home, play or pak tor.


When you're demanding for something, remember to come with humility and courtesy. Don't come empty handed to barter. Some people, when they demand for something, or when they want to see a change, all they do is make comments then sit back and wait for it to happen. Just like in a classroom, the students demand that certain things should be done to preserve the flow of the lecture classes by
preparing notes for all the students before lecture, at the same time
make sure that projector and laptop is properly set for lectures, at the same time
know all the information about the lecturers, at the same time
know all other information(eg. when wanna pay bills)...etc
If he doesnt fulfill it, they demand for a change. but no one wanna replace him because they know it's a heavy workload. Since you know it's a heavy workload, and he is not superman, then you should do something rite? Then the students will give one simple comment, He is the rep what, it is his job.
I agree that great power comes great responsibility. But, we can try to reduce the workload by helping once or twice.
I'm not talking about my course rep. It's just an example. My course rep very efficient one, ok? Cz HE HAS BEEN THE COURSE REP SINCE THE FIRST DAY. Oredi trained to be superman liao. My class mates are very helpful too. He has other assistant to help him geh. I think.
My point is, when you demand for something, make sure you try to help to get what you want. Instead of making a fuss like a toddler.


Looking like a fool is better than remaining as a fool.
I used to think I'm very smart. Indeed I am. Compared to my sister, i WAS more favourable cz all my results are 4 flat during kindergarden..haha. I do well in my academic, I can do sports and perform too. I know that I'm more favourable because of the significant difference in treatment from my parents. Then I grow to become very proud and think that I'm very smart.
Thomas Edison said: Success is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration.
So in order not to let others think that I'm stupid, I don't communicate with the teachers in class even when i have something to ask. So most of the time, the thing would just pass me and I still don't know what I don't know. Then I change. I do ask my lecturer, my classmates and other people when I have problems in my understanding. I may look like a fool asking stupid question at times but I rather look like a fool than to remain as a fool.

2 comments:

DramaKlNG February 26, 2010 at 3:52 PM  

LOL..i'm not purposely post it for competition la ==
just taht so coincidence la..coz i long time no update liao ma XD..

Irena February 28, 2010 at 2:33 PM  

lol..i know la...jz wanna pull ur leg