i call her Grace

>> Friday, February 5, 2010

Now and then I will sit next to a smart young lady depending on which lecture hall we're in. I've known her for 1 year now ever since i saw her face in the president's list. However, i never really talk to her. Joke joke abit got la. One day last week, during a lecture, i asked her a question. Whoa, she replied me with so much grace, her gentleness flooded over me. I felt warm in that usually cold lecture hall. magic!!

I know I'm a very scary person. haha. I have this face which will normally gv a very scary first impression. What to do, my mom didn't ask me before she gave birth to me what. So, i have this face lor. The truth is, i'm very scary indeed. I surveyed and the results confirms it.

I know that I need to sprinkle a little grace to my attitude to make the people around me feel less intimidated. I've tried so hard and still cannot get the right amount of grace needed to bake a good relationship with people around me. I need to add a little gentleness, quietness and grace. Anyone got the ingredients?

有时候我在想,像我这种人, 会嫁得出去吗?

What makes a person whom everyone wants to be around with? U'll need sugar, spice and fruit of the Spirit.

but the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Galatians 5: 22-23a

got it? got ur recipe?

0 comments: