Female are more polite when they converse?

>> Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I made my lecturer very angry today.

I was having practical and the experiments required alot of waiting. So I went to DSA to get the newspaper, bought a text book and look for Dr Yip.

When I came back, immediately she asked me where have I disappeared to. So I told her I went to look for Dr Yip to get away with it.
Then,She scolded me like this "Dr. Yip! Dr. Yip! Dr. Yip!! Everyday Dr. Yip. This is my lab not Dr. Yip's lab."

I was dumbfounded. How did she know I look for him all the time? She's jz my lab lecturer. I only see her once fortnightly. Was she jealous? I almost asked. Luckily I didn't. I feel so bad I made her so so so angry. Later, I found out that she kept asking where was I. I wonder if she could still concentrate on the book she was reading after she found out that I left the class without permission. Cz that day, I was angry about something, I couldn't concentrate on the lecture. Felt so bad..hahaha

I know, today I abit blur, I should hv waited until she let us sign the attendance before carrying out my mischievous plan...

Haih...Female lecturers..will she hate Dr. Yip bcz of me?? Oh dear!!

0 comments: