STOP!! wait for me...

>> Friday, March 5, 2010

Can I not take part in most of the upcoming events? Can i also just be an ordinary audience and not contribute?? Can i also skip service and cell group because
1. I have mid terms
2. I have assignments
3. I have quizzes
4. I have a wedding to attend to
5. I have alot to do.

when u're loaded, ur brain is active. I'm starting to do things very quickly now. Even my fone cannot catch up with me. I'm able to memorize the contact list so well, after hitting the down button the number of times needed to get me the contact i want, i still need to wait 3 sec for it to scroll. While typing a msg, Im on the third word and it's still on the third letter. My body also cannot cope. Like when im typing the first email, my brain has construct the third email with additional two other task. Like when my alarms ring in the morning, my brain would start working and causes my body to get up and work too. In actual fact, I wanted to sleep so much. Yesterday, i was talking and half asleep. My brain was thinking "what's next, what's next, what's next" , my mouth went "chomp chomp chomp" and my eyes went"I'm shutting off". Multitasking weh...I wonder if he'd think that i was sleep talking or was i really giving him a dictation. lol

So very active until I cant catch up with my brain. Its a few yards away with an increase velocity. I need to run faster. Gotta train on the treadmill to do that. heh

It turn out that, nowadays, i would so often flush the toilet before i pee..

LOL

1 comments:

Nigel Foong March 5, 2010 at 3:25 PM  

Don't overclock your body until you got crash... :P

Yeah, I think you're half asleep and half talking yesterday when you brief me.