frying pan

>> Sunday, March 21, 2010



I had to tell u this joke.

A problem if you're ignorant and lacking in general information. A huge problem when you're ignorant and don't understand a topic being discussed.

During a class last week, my lecturer asked where can we find Teflon in our daily use?
Frying pan of course.
But my fren, after a few minutes, pick up his pen and wave it in the air and said " flying pen?"
I'm not trying to shame him by joking about his poor English command but the fact that he has such thought in his mind. The lecturer posted a very serious question here and most of the student answered with confident. And here we have him fixing an image of a flying pen in his mind which is totally absurd in such a serious discussion is really humourous. He would actually thought that a flying pen is the correct answer at that time. But i guess after a few moment he realized it's not logical that's why he asked me.

And I was wondering why he kept looking at his pen. Was he trying to figure out which part was made out of Teflon?

I didn't laugh at that time. But i was laughing about it just now all by myself. Thank God no one is at home...

0 comments: