me and my blogging habit

>> Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My blog is not a tool to impress u. I dont need to. I admit that i started blogging is because of influence. Wanting to educate my readers from my experience through the blogsphere was my real intention. You getting on the knowledge and understanding on the message is my best interest. I can learn to imitate Shakespeare, but if u cant understand it, what use is it?

Many of the visitors cannot really understand if i write too deeply. So i choose to simplify it in order to reduce the stress and ease the reading. If the number of visit to my blog drop because ppl find it hard to digest, then what is the point for me to blog? My scope of audience is large and should be growing.

That's y lor, how well i write does not matter, as long as i make sense. do u make sense? What are u feeding ur readers? happiness or sadness? encouragement or condemnation?

GIGO=> garbage in garbage out. what u read is what u produce.

0 comments: