Tshuva

>> Saturday, December 12, 2009

I called, but there is no answer.

This thing has been bugging me for months now. It's like I did try to make it happen. Then i realised that it's not how He wanted it. So I thought maybe I'll just wait and hold on to the faith that He will provide. Just wait till December comes and I'll do something if there's no reply. Sometimes I think of it when I'm at work, when I was about to sleep or when I open my eyes in the morning. I'll quickly brush the thoughts away. It is my intrinsic nature to want it to work, no matter how. But it seems that "How" it's kinda important to Him.

So i wait, and i wait. 12 days had passed for the December month, I still haven't got any answer. Nothing. How disappointed. What am I going to do? it's burdening me. What am I suppose to think. Let's see
1. Ignore Him. Just go ahead and do it. I can't. If I can, I would have done it in October.
2. Drop it. Maybe it will affect my studies if I'm involve in too many activities. Its my second sem in my second year though.
3. Wait. but what if He expect me to do number 1 and i didn't? So i would have to drop it then?

The thing is, I don't really wanna let go.

Ps 85:7
In the days of my troubles I will call to you
for you will answer me

I called..but..
Nombor yang anda dail tiada dalam perkhidmatannya. Sila cuba sebentar lagi..tut tut tut tut...

0 comments: