Mind Your Own Business

>> Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sorry to be rude, but thats the name of the software we bought for accounts purposes. The canggih-ness of the software confirms my O-Levels accounting knowledge to be out-dated. I've tried the software for the second day now, still not getting any results. But the help provider is not so helpful either.

My question was: What is Accounts List?


What la nonsense is this? Most of the help answers are like that. Not only it didn't solve my problem, it's wasting my time too. Searching for an answer is as pissing as trying to figure out the software.

Please dont give an empty answer to someone's question. That sucks.

Use Exel!! Now i know why microsoft is making so much money. Because Bill Gates understands the simplicity of our human brain.

1 comments:

Nigel Foong January 2, 2010 at 6:24 AM  

I heard about MYOB via adverts but didn't know much about it. Sometimes, those FAQs can easily pick up but some are not. Like you know, not all Malaysians are very good in English so things have to be 'drawn out from the intestine' (in Canto)