Wise man say

>> Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The kind of wise man im talking about are aged people with lots of experience in their life. Yesterday, I was talking to my dad about investment. Remember? i'm going to invest in shares next year. So must do abit of homework first. So i asked my parents and they told me alot about their life and how money is important and why do they wanna get rich.

My introvert father had alot to say. I enjoyed the chat with him. He told me the mistakes he made and how he wished he had the time to study more about investment. Then he told me some advice from other successful friends. We talked about loans and savings. He also named a few books so that i can read before i start buying shares. Then he goes on to tell me that sometimes its hard to team up with mom as both have different interest at heart.

After a while, mom joined us after her gardening. She told me about her experience on buying properties. She said that there are many aspect a person have to take into consideration when buying a landed property. She also tells me the cons of list hold properties.

In a nutshell
Man likes to give u advice and share the experience with u.

Woman likes to give u the problems.

haha.. but both are important ma.

im so free ah, jz sit at home and do nothing. Cz i cant walk properly. I got the nail pulled from my big toe. It's not painful but the idea of pulling out the nail is disgusting, so i cried like a baby. Well yeah, like a baby and huging my mommy. And i kinda imagine it like the blood will spray all over the place (like watching horror movie..haha). Then the doc say i manja thats y i cried. LOL. I should take picture for u to see, the toe without the nail.

0 comments: